1. Scan your image to desired size in bitmap mode.
3. Select default colors [D].
5. Change mode to grayscale [image>mode>grayscale] Choose size ratio of 1.
6. Change mode to RGB [image>mode>RGB].
8. Change the blending mode of Layer 1 to "Multiply". Rename and lock the layer if so desired.
9. Highlight the background layer and you're ready to color!
10. Save the file.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.