1. Scan your image to desired size in bitmap mode.
3. Select default colors [D].
5. Change mode to grayscale [image>mode>grayscale] Choose size ratio of 1.
6. Change mode to RGB [image>mode>RGB].
8. Change the blending mode of Layer 1 to "Multiply". Rename and lock the layer if so desired.
9. Highlight the background layer and you're ready to color!
10. Save the file.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.