2. As before, give yourself a little working space, choose Image > Canvas Size, and change the width of the image to 1500 pixels, and the height to 2500 pixels.
3. Choose View > Fit on Screen to allow the enlarged image to fit comfortably on your screen.
4. Choose View > Rulers to turn on display of Photoshop's measuring guides at the upper and left edge of your image.
5. Click in the ruler on the left side and drag a Guide out onto the picture area, aligning it with the right side of the tower. Repeat to create a Guide at the left side of the tower.
6. Choose View > Rulers again and turn off display of the Rulers. You won't need them any more. Your image
Figure 2.7. Apply Guides to help line up your image as you change its perspective.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.