You can move Guides at any time by pressing V to activate the Move tool, then dragging them to the position you want.
7. Use the Rectangular Marquee tool to select only the image of the tower, not the blank space you created around it.
8. Choose Edit > Transform > Distort to activate Photoshop's Distortion feature.
9. Hold down the Shift key and drag the upper-left and right-corner handles of the selection outward, using the guides to gauge the position of the tower walls. You'll broaden the top of the tower as you do this.
10. Hold down the Shift key and drag the lower-left and right-corner handles of the selection inward, narrowing it, and providing some fine-tuning as you straighten the walls. Your image should now look like Figure 2.8.
11. Crop the image to arrive at the final version, shown at right in Figure 2.9. The original, distorted picture is shown at left for comparison.
This document is created with trial version of CHM2PDF Pilot 2.16.100.
Was this article helpful?