Attaching tags is a no-brainer. You can drag a tag from the Tags pane onto a file or select the file in the Photo Well and click the Attach Selected Tag(s) to Selected Photo(s) button in the Tags pane.
Here are the specific steps for attaching tags:
1. Select your desired photo(s) in the Photo Well.
2. In the Tags pane, select the tag you want to attach to those files.
If you want to select more than one tag, Ctrl+click to select multiple tags.
3. Click the Attach Selected Tag(s) to Selected Photo(s) button in the Tags pane.
Or you can use one of these methods:
• Drag the tags from the Tags pane onto the photo (or onto any one of the multiple photos) in the Photo Well.
• Choose TagOAttach (1) Selected Tag. If you have more than one, the command will read (2) or (3) and so on.
The tag is now attached to the photo(s). If this is the first time you have attached the tag to a photo, the photo becomes the icon for that tag. If you select multiple photos, the first photo in the Photo Well becomes the icon for that tag.
You also can select your photo(s) in the Photo Well and then choose TagOAttach Tag. Select your desired tag from the sub-menu. However, this method only allows you to select one tag at a time.
In the Small and Medium Thumbnail views, to identify which tags are attached to a file, position your mouse over the tag icon on the thumbnail in the Photo Well. The name of the tag displays on-screen.
Was this article helpful?