You can rearrange your palettes to make better use of your work area by using the following techniques:
• To make a palette appear at the front of its group, click the palette's tab, or choose the palette name from the Window menu.
• To move an entire palette group, drag its title bar.
• To rearrange or separate a palette group, drag a palette's tab. Dragging a palette outside of an existing group creates a new group.
• To move a palette to another group, drag the palette's tab to that group.
• To display a palette menu, position the pointer on the triangle ® in the upper right corner of the palette, and press the mouse button.
• To change the size of a palette, drag any corner of the palette (Windows) or drag the size box at its lower right corner (Mac OS). Not all palettes can be resized.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.