You can rearrange your palettes to make better use of your work area by using the following techniques:
• To make a palette appear at the front of its group, click the palette's tab, or choose the palette name from the Window menu.
• To move an entire palette group, drag its title bar.
• To rearrange or separate a palette group, drag a palette's tab. Dragging a palette outside of an existing group creates a new group.
• To move a palette to another group, drag the palette's tab to that group.
• To display a palette menu, position the pointer on the triangle ® in the upper right corner of the palette, and press the mouse button.
• To change the size of a palette, drag any corner of the palette (Windows) or drag the size box at its lower right corner (Mac OS). Not all palettes can be resized.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.