• See "Edit images with ease" on page 11 for an introduction to the Photoshop image-editing features.
• See "Using the File Browser (Photoshop)" on page 78 to find out how to quickly inspect files before opening them in Photoshop.
• See "Using the healing brush tool (Photoshop)" on page 189 to learn how to remove flaws effortlessly while preserving tonality and texture.
• See "Making color adjustments" on page 132 to learn how to fine-tune the color and tonality in your photographs.
• See "Creating multiple-image layouts (Photoshop)" on page 464 to find out how to quickly create contact sheets and customized photo pages.
Was this article helpful?
Adobe Photoshop can be a complex tool only because you can do so much with it, however for in this video series, we're going to keep it as simple as possible. In fact, in this video you'll see an overview of the few tools and Adobe Photoshop features we will use. When you see this video, you'll see how you can do so much with so few features, but you'll learn how to use them in depth in the future videos.