• See "Create compelling Web designs" on page 12 for an introduction to the powerful Web tools.
• See "Creating and viewing slices" on page 368 to explore layer-based, user-defined, and automatic slices.
• See "About optimization" on page 415 to learn how to fine-tune your Web designs by applying transparency, dithered transparency, or weighted optimization.
• See "Using the Rollovers palette" on page 398 to see how easy it is to manage slices, rollovers, image maps, and animations.
• See "Creating and editing animations" on page 404 to learn how to create instant GIF animations from layered Photoshop and Illustrator files.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.