• See "Create compelling Web designs" on page 12 for an introduction to the powerful Web tools.
• See "Creating and viewing slices" on page 368 to explore layer-based, user-defined, and automatic slices.
• See "About optimization" on page 415 to learn how to fine-tune your Web designs by applying transparency, dithered transparency, or weighted optimization.
• See "Using the Rollovers palette" on page 398 to see how easy it is to manage slices, rollovers, image maps, and animations.
• See "Creating and editing animations" on page 404 to learn how to create instant GIF animations from layered Photoshop and Illustrator files.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.