You can set the following options in the Image Maps set:
Image Map Type Specifies what type of image map is created:
• Client-Side to include all required code for the image map in the image's HTML file.
• NCSA Server-Side to create a separate .map file in addition to the HTML file, using NCSA specifications.
• CERN Server-Side to create a separate .map file in addition to the HTML file, using CERN specifications.
Important: Photoshop and ImageReady cannot generate server-side image maps for images that contain slices.
• Client-Side & NCSA Server-Side to create both a client-side and server-side compatible image map, using NCSA specifications.
• Client-Side & CERN Server-Side to create both a client-side and server-side compatible image map, using CERN specifications.
Note: Contact your Internet service provider to find out whether to use NCSA or CERN specification for server-side image maps.
Image Map Placement Specifies the location of the image map declaration (the <MAP> tag) in the HTML file:
• Top to place the image map declaration at the top of the HTML body section.
• Body to place the image map declaration above the <IMG SRC> tag for the associated slice.
• Bottom to place the image map declaration at the bottom of the HTML body section.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.