1 In a text-editing application, create a new file, or open an existing file in the Layouts folder (inside the Presets folder).
2 In the first line of the file, enter the following elements (separated by a space):
• A letter for the unit of measurement: i or I (for inches), p or P (for pixels), c or C (for centimeters). All numbers in the file use the specified unit.
• The width of the document.
• The height of the document.
Note: The width and height of the document should not exceed the printable area of the paper. For example, if you plan to print on 11 x 17 paper, specify 10 x 16 as the document size.
3 In the second line of the file, enter the name of the layout as you want it to appear in the Picture Package dialog box. You can enter up to 75 characters.
4 In the subsequent lines of the file, enter the position and dimensions for images in the layout using the following elements (separated by a space):
• The position of the image in relation to the left edge of the document (the x position of the image).
• The position of the image in relation to the top edge of the document (the y position of the image).
Enter the position and dimensions for each image in the layout on a separate line. You can specify up to 50 images per layout.
5 To add comments to the file, start the line with a semi-colon (;). Lines beginning with a semi-color are ignored, as are blank lines.
6 Save the file in the Layouts folder.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.