Copy profiles to one of the following recommended locations:
• (Windows 2000) WinNT/System/Spool/Drivers/Color.
• (Windows NT) WinNT/System32/Color.
• (Windows 98) Windows/System/Color.
• (Mac OS 9.x) System Folder/ColorSync Profiles.
• (Mac OS X) Users/CurrentUser/Library/ColorSync.
Note: If you use ColorSync 2.5 but have used earlier versions, some profiles may still be stored in the System Folder/Preferences/ColorSync™ Profiles folder on your hard disk. For compatibility with ColorSync 2.5 or later, store profiles in the ColorSync Profiles folder in the System Folder.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.