Copy profiles to one of the following recommended locations:
• (Windows 2000) WinNT/System/Spool/Drivers/Color.
• (Windows NT) WinNT/System32/Color.
• (Windows 98) Windows/System/Color.
• (Mac OS 9.x) System Folder/ColorSync Profiles.
• (Mac OS X) Users/CurrentUser/Library/ColorSync.
Note: If you use ColorSync 2.5 but have used earlier versions, some profiles may still be stored in the System Folder/Preferences/ColorSync™ Profiles folder on your hard disk. For compatibility with ColorSync 2.5 or later, store profiles in the ColorSync Profiles folder in the System Folder.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.