Do one of the following:
• Click a style in the Styles palette to apply it to the currently selected layer.
• Drag a style from the Styles palette onto a layer in the Layers palette.
• Drag a style from the Styles palette to the document window, and release the mouse button when the pointer is over the layer content to which you want to apply the style.
Note: Hold down Shift while clicking or dragging to add the style to (instead of replace) any existing effects on the destination layer.
• (Photoshop) Double-click a layer thumbnail in the Layers palette, and click on the word Styles in the Layer Styles dialog box (top item in the list on the left side of the dialog box). Click the style you want to apply, and click OK.
• When using a shape or pen tool, select a style from the pop-up palette in the options bar before drawing the shape.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.