Do one of the following:
• To show all loaded presets, choose Show All Tool Presets from the palette menu.
• To sort the presets by tool, choose Sort By Tool from the palette menu.
• To show only the loaded presets for the active tool, choose Show Current Tool Presets from the palette menu, or click the Current Tool Only button.
• To create, load, and manage libraries of tool presets, see "Using pop-up palettes" on page 31 and "Managing libraries with the Preset Manager (Photoshop)" on page 54.
• To change the display of presets in the pop-up palette, choose Text Only, Small Text, or Large Text from the palette menu.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.