Do one of the following:
• To show all loaded presets, choose Show All Tool Presets from the palette menu.
• To sort the presets by tool, choose Sort By Tool from the palette menu.
• To show only the loaded presets for the active tool, choose Show Current Tool Presets from the palette menu, or click the Current Tool Only button.
• To create, load, and manage libraries of tool presets, see "Using pop-up palettes" on page 31 and "Managing libraries with the Preset Manager (Photoshop)" on page 54.
• To change the display of presets in the pop-up palette, choose Text Only, Small Text, or Large Text from the palette menu.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.