1 In the Character palette, choose a language from the pop-up menu at the bottom of the palette. This sets the dictionary for spell-checking.
2 Do one of the following:
• To check specific text, select the text.
• To check a word, place an insertion point in the word.
3 Choose Edit > Check Spelling.
4 As Photoshop finds unfamiliar words and other possible errors, do one of the following:
• Click Ignore to continue checking spelling without changing text. Click Ignore All to ignore the word for the rest of the spell-check.
• To correct a misspelling, make sure the correctly spelled word is in the Change To text box and click Change. If the suggested word is not the word you want, you can select a different word in the Suggestions text box or enter the word in the Change To text box.
• To correct a repeated misspelling in a document, make sure the correctly spelled word is in the Change To text box and click Change All.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.