Do one of the following:
• Select an item, click the triangle ® in the upper right corner of the pop-up palette, and choose the Delete command from the palette menu.
• Hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) and click an item. To customize the list of items in a pop-up palette:
1 Click the triangle © in the upper right corner of the pop-up palette to view the palette menu.
2 To return to the default library, choose the Reset command. You can either replace the current list or append the default library to the current list.
3 To load a different library, do one of the following:
• Choose the Load command to add a library to the current list. Then select the library file you want to use, and click Load.
• Choose the Replace command to replace the current list with a different library. Then select the library file you want to use, and click Load.
• Choose a library file (displayed at the bottom of the palette menu). Then click OK to replace the current list, or click Append to append the current list.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.