Do one of the following:
• Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) the action or command to a new location in the Actions palette. When the highlighted line appears in the desired location, release the mouse button.
• Select an action or command. Then choose Duplicate from the Actions palette menu. The copied action or command appears after the original.
• Drag an action or command to the New Action button at the bottom of the Actions palette. The copied action or command appears after the original.
In Photoshop, you can duplicate sets as well as actions and commands. Deleting actions and commands
If you no longer need an action or command, you can delete it from the Actions palette. To delete an action or command:
1 In the Actions palette, select the action or command you want to delete.
2 Delete the action or command:
• Click the Trash button -u on the Actions palette. Click OK to delete the action or command.
• Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the Trash button to delete the selected action or command without displaying a confirmation dialog box.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.