1 Do one of the following:
• If the Variables dialog box is open, choose Data Sets from the pop-up menu at the top of the dialog box, or click Next.
• Choose Variables from the Layers palette menu. Then choose Data Sets from the pop-up menu at the top of the dialog box, or click Next.
Note: You must define at least one variable before you can edit the default data set.
2 Select a variable from the Name pop-up menu or the list at the bottom of the dialog box.
3 Edit the variable data:
• For Visibility variables J, select Visible to show the layer's content or Invisible to hide the layer's content.
• For Pixel Replacement variables J, click Browse (Windows) or Choose (Mac OS) and select a replacement image file.
• For Text Replacement variables i , enter a text string in the Value text box.
4 Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for every variable in the template.
5 Do one of the following:
• Click the Save Data Set button a.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.