1 Do one of the following:
• If the Variables dialog box is open, choose Data Sets from the pop-up menu at the top of the dialog box, or click Next.
• Choose Variables from the Layers palette menu. Then choose Data Sets from the pop-up menu at the top of the dialog box, or click Next.
Note: You must define at least one variable before you can edit the default data set.
2 Select a variable from the Name pop-up menu or the list at the bottom of the dialog box.
3 Edit the variable data:
• For Visibility variables J, select Visible to show the layer's content or Invisible to hide the layer's content.
• For Pixel Replacement variables J, click Browse (Windows) or Choose (Mac OS) and select a replacement image file.
• For Text Replacement variables i , enter a text string in the Value text box.
4 Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for every variable in the template.
5 Do one of the following:
• Click the Save Data Set button a.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.