Choose View > Snap. A check mark indicates that snapping is enabled. To specify what to snap to:
Choose View > Snap To, and choose one or more options from the submenu:
• Guides to snap to guides. (See "Using guides and the grid" on page 45.)
• (Photoshop) Grid to snap to the grid. You cannot select this option when the grid is hidden. (See "Using guides and the grid" on page 45.)
• Slices to snap to slice boundaries. You cannot select this option when slices are hidden. (See "Viewing slices" on page 371.)
• (Photoshop) Document Bounds to snap to the edges of the document.
• All to select all Snap To options.
• None to deselect all Snap To options.
A check mark indicates that the option is selected and snapping is enabled. A dot (Windows) or a dash (Mac OS) indicates that the option is selected but snapping is disabled.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.