Choose View > Snap. A check mark indicates that snapping is enabled. To specify what to snap to:
Choose View > Snap To, and choose one or more options from the submenu:
• Guides to snap to guides. (See "Using guides and the grid" on page 45.)
• (Photoshop) Grid to snap to the grid. You cannot select this option when the grid is hidden. (See "Using guides and the grid" on page 45.)
• Slices to snap to slice boundaries. You cannot select this option when slices are hidden. (See "Viewing slices" on page 371.)
• (Photoshop) Document Bounds to snap to the edges of the document.
• All to select all Snap To options.
• None to deselect all Snap To options.
A check mark indicates that the option is selected and snapping is enabled. A dot (Windows) or a dash (Mac OS) indicates that the option is selected but snapping is disabled.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.