1 Select the selection tool t or direct selection tool > in the 3D Transform dialog box.
2 Do either of the following:
• Drag an edge of the wire frame to move the entire frame.
• With the direct selection tool, drag an anchor point on the wire frame to move that anchor point.
Note: The wire frame turns red if you try to make a wire frame that would be impossible to re-create in three dimensions.
3 If you are creating a complex cylinder, do any of the following:
• To add an anchor point to a cylinder, select the add anchor point tool -4+ in the dialog box, and click the right side of the wire frame. For example, you can add an anchor point to more closely fit the cylindrical wire frame to a picture of a bottle.
• To change an added anchor point from a smooth anchor point to a corner anchor point and vice versa, select the convert anchor point tool l , and click the point. A smooth anchor point creates a gentle curve when you adjust it; a corner anchor point creates a sharp corner.
• To delete an added anchor point, select the delete anchor point tool and click the point.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.