1 Select the selection tool t or direct selection tool > in the 3D Transform dialog box.
2 Do either of the following:
• Drag an edge of the wire frame to move the entire frame.
• With the direct selection tool, drag an anchor point on the wire frame to move that anchor point.
Note: The wire frame turns red if you try to make a wire frame that would be impossible to re-create in three dimensions.
3 If you are creating a complex cylinder, do any of the following:
• To add an anchor point to a cylinder, select the add anchor point tool -4+ in the dialog box, and click the right side of the wire frame. For example, you can add an anchor point to more closely fit the cylindrical wire frame to a picture of a bottle.
• To change an added anchor point from a smooth anchor point to a corner anchor point and vice versa, select the convert anchor point tool l , and click the point. A smooth anchor point creates a gentle curve when you adjust it; a corner anchor point creates a sharp corner.
• To delete an added anchor point, select the delete anchor point tool and click the point.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.