1 Do one of the following:
• In Windows or Mac OS 9.x, choose Edit > Preferences and choose the desired preference set from the submenu.
• (Photoshop) In Mac OS X, choose Photoshop > Preferences and choose the desired preference set from the submenu.
• (ImageReady) In Mac OS X, choose ImageReady > Preferences and choose the desired preference set from the submenu.
2 To switch to a different preference set, do one of the following:
• Choose the preference set from the menu at the top of the dialog box.
• Click Next to display the next preference set in the menu list; click Prev to display the previous preference set.
For information on a specific preference option, see the Index.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.