1 Do one of the following:
• In Windows or Mac OS 9.x, choose Edit > Preferences and choose the desired preference set from the submenu.
• (Photoshop) In Mac OS X, choose Photoshop > Preferences and choose the desired preference set from the submenu.
• (ImageReady) In Mac OS X, choose ImageReady > Preferences and choose the desired preference set from the submenu.
2 To switch to a different preference set, do one of the following:
• Choose the preference set from the menu at the top of the dialog box.
• Click Next to display the next preference set in the menu list; click Prev to display the previous preference set.
For information on a specific preference option, see the Index.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.