1 Select the patch tool O.
2 Do one of the following:
• Drag in the image to select the area you want to repair, and select Source in the options bar.
• Drag in the image to select the area from which you want to sample, and select Destination in the options bar.
Note: You can also make a selection prior to selecting the patch tool.
3 To adjust the selection, do one of the following:
• Shift-drag in the image to add to the existing selection.
• Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) in the image to subtract from the existing selection.
• Alt-Shift-drag (Windows) or Option-Shift-drag (Mac OS) in the image to select an area intersected by the existing selection.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.