Choose Image > Rotate Canvas, and choose one of the following commands from the submenu:
• 90° CW to rotate the image clockwise by a quarter-turn.
• 90° CCW to rotate the image counterclockwise by a quarter-turn.
• Arbitrary to rotate the image by the angle you specify. If you choose this option, enter an angle between -359.99 and 359.99 in the angle text box, and then select CW or CCW to rotate clockwise or counterclockwise. Click OK.
• Flip Canvas Horizontal (Photoshop) or Flip Horizontal (ImageReady) to flip the image horizontally, along the vertical axis.
• Flip Canvas Vertical (Photoshop) or Flip Vertical (ImageReady) to flip the image vertically, along the horizontal axis.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.