Do one of the following:
• Click a frame in the Animation palette.
• Click a frame in the Rollovers palette. If necessary, expand the state that contains the animation to view its frames. (See "Using the Rollovers palette" on page 398.)
• In the Animation palette or the Layers palette, click the Forward button j> to select the next frame in the series as the current frame.
• In the Animation palette or the Layers palette, click the Backward button ji to select the previous frame in the series as the current frame.
• In the Animation palette, click the Select First Frame button ** to select the first frame in the series as the current frame.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.