Do one of the following:
• Click a frame in the Animation palette.
• Click a frame in the Rollovers palette. If necessary, expand the state that contains the animation to view its frames. (See "Using the Rollovers palette" on page 398.)
• In the Animation palette or the Layers palette, click the Forward button j> to select the next frame in the series as the current frame.
• In the Animation palette or the Layers palette, click the Backward button ji to select the previous frame in the series as the current frame.
• In the Animation palette, click the Select First Frame button ** to select the first frame in the series as the current frame.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.