1 Do one of the following:
• In Windows and Mac OS 9.x, choose Edit > Preferences > Optimization.
• In Mac OS X, choose ImageReady > Preferences > Optimization.
2 Choose an option in the Default Optimization section:
• Previous Settings to automatically apply the last used optimization settings.
• Auto Selected GIF or JPEG to automatically optimize the image as a GIF or JPEG. ImageReady selects GIF or JPEG based on an analysis of the image.
• Named Setting and select an option from the Named Settings pop-up menu to apply that setting.
3 Under 2-Up Settings or 4-Up Settings, specify settings for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th panes (3rd and 4th panes apply to 4-Up view only):
• Original to display the original image in the specified pane. (This option is available for the first pane only.)
• Current to display the image with current Optimize palette settings in the specified pane. (This option is available for all panes.)
• Auto to display a smaller optimized version of the image generated automatically by ImageReady, based on the current Optimize palette settings. (This option is available for the second, third, and fourth panes.)
• Select one of the named settings to display the optimized image with those settings. (This option is available for the second, third, and fourth panes.)
4 Click OK.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.