1 Choose File > Print with Preview.
2 Make sure Show More Options is selected. Then do one or more of the following:
• Adjust the position and scale of the image in relation to the selected paper size and orientation. (See "Positioning and scaling images" on page 472.)
• Set output options. (See "Setting output options" on page 473.)
• Click the Screen button then select halftone screen attributes. (See "Selecting halftone screen attributes" on page 475.)
• Set other printing options. (See "Printing part of an image" on page 477, "Choosing a print encoding method" on page 477, and "Printing vector graphics" on page 477.)
• Choose Color Management from the pop-up menu and set color management options. (See "Using color management when printing" on page 478.)
3 Do one of the following:
• Click Print to print the image.
• Click Cancel to close the dialog box without saving the options.
• Click Done to preserve the options and close the dialog box.
• Hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) and click Print One to print one copy of the file.
• Hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) and click Reset to reset the print options.
• Hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) and click Remember to save the print options without closing the dialog box.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.