Do one of the following:
• To transform an entire layer, make the layer active, and make sure nothing is selected.
Important: You cannot transform the background layer. However,you can convert a background layer to a regular layer. (See "Adding layers and layer sets" on page 286.)
• To transform part of a layer, select the layer, and then select part of the image on that layer.
• To transform multiple layers, link the layers together in the Layers palette. (See "Linking layers" on page 289.)
• To transform a layer mask or a vector mask, unlink the mask, and select the mask thumbnail in the Layers palette. (See "Masking layers" on page 314.)
• (Photoshop) To transform a path or vector shape, use the path selection tool t to select the entire path or the direct selection tool > to select part of the path. If you select one
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.