1 In the Optimize panel/palette, choose a GIF or PNG-8 setting from the Settings menu, or choose GIF or PNG-8 from the file format menu.
2 Click the mask button J to the right of the Dither text box.
3 Choose which masks to use:
• All Text Layers to use the masks from all text layers in the image.
• All Vector Shape Layers to use the masks from all shape layers in the image.
• Channel to choose an alpha from the menu. In ImageReady, you can choose Save Selection to create a new alpha channel based on the current selection.
4 To preview the results of the weighted optimization, select the Preview option.
5 Define the dithering range:
• To set the highest percentage of dithering, drag the right (white) tab on the slider, enter a value in the Maximum text box, or use the arrows to change the current percentage.
• To set the lowest percentage of dithering, drag the left (black) tab on the slider, enter a value in the Minimum text box, or use the arrows to change the current percentage.
6 Click OK.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.