1 Specify a foreground color. (See "Choosing foreground and background colors" on page 257.)
2 Select the paintbrush tool .', pencil tool ,,/, or airbrush tool '/--.
3 Do the following in the options bar:
• Choose a preset brush. (See "Working with brushes" on page 228.)
• Specify a blending mode. (See "Selecting a blending mode" on page 241.)
• For the paintbrush tool and pencil tool, specify an opacity. (See "Specifying opacity, flow, strength, or exposure" on page 243.)
• For the airbrush tool, specify a paint flow. (See "Specifying opacity, flow, strength, or exposure" on page 243.)
• For the pencil tool, select Auto Erase to paint the background color over areas containing the foreground color. (See "Using the Auto Erase option" on page 226.)
4 Do one or more of the following:
• To draw a straight line, click a starting point in the image. Then hold down Shift, and click an ending point.
• When using the brush tool as an airbrush, hold down the mouse button without dragging to build up color.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.