1 Select the polygonal lasso tool , and select options. (See "Setting options for the lasso, polygonal lasso, and magnetic lasso tools" on page 160.)
2 Click in the image to set the starting point.
3 Do one or more of the following:
• To draw a straight segment, position the pointer where you want the first straight segment to end, and click. Continue clicking to set endpoints for subsequent segments.
• To draw a freehand segment, hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS), and drag. When finished, release Alt or Option and the mouse button.
• To erase recently drawn straight segments, press the Delete key.
4 Close the selection border:
• Position the polygonal lasso tool pointer over the starting point (a closed circle appears next to the pointer), and click.
• If the pointer is not over the starting point, double-click the polygonal lasso tool pointer, or Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS).
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.