6 Adjust the selection:
• To add colors, select the plus eyedropper, and click in the preview area or image.
• To remove colors, select the minus eyedropper, and click in the preview area or image.
To activate the plus eyedropper temporarily, hold down Shift. Hold down Alt
(Windows) or Option (Mac OS) to activate the minus eyedropper.
7 To preview the selection in the image window, choose an option for Selection Preview:
• None to display no preview in the image window.
• Grayscale to display the selection as it would appear in a grayscale channel.
• Black Matte to display the selection in color against a black background.
• White Matte to display the selection in color against a white background.
• Quick Mask to display the selection using the current quick mask settings. (See "Creating temporary masks in Quick Mask mode (Photoshop)" on page 278.)
8 To revert to the original selection, hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS), and click Reset.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.