4 If the border doesn't snap to the desired edge, click once to add a fastening point manually and to keep the border from moving. Continue to trace the edge and add fastening points as needed. If needed, press Delete to remove the last fastening point.
5 To dynamically modify the properties of the magnetic pen, do one of the following:
• Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) to draw a freehand path.
• Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) to draw straight segments.
• Press the [ key to decrease the magnetic pen width by 1 pixel; press the ] key to increase the pen width by 1 pixel.
6 Complete the path:
• Press Enter or Return to end an open path.
• Double-click to close the path with a magnetic segment.
• Hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS), and double-click to close the path with a straight segment.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.