• Specify font, color, and text alignment options. To place the text on the image at an angle, choose a rotation option.
Photoshop places the following HTML and JPEG files in your destination folder:
• A home page for your gallery named index.htm or index.html depending on the Extension options. Open this file in any Web browser to preview your gallery.
• JPEG images inside an images subfolder.
• HTML pages inside a pages subfolder.
• JPEG thumbnail images inside a thumbnails subfolder.
Was this article helpful?
Adobe Photoshop can be a complex tool only because you can do so much with it, however for in this video series, we're going to keep it as simple as possible. In fact, in this video you'll see an overview of the few tools and Adobe Photoshop features we will use. When you see this video, you'll see how you can do so much with so few features, but you'll learn how to use them in depth in the future videos.