• Specify font, color, and text alignment options. To place the text on the image at an angle, choose a rotation option.
Photoshop places the following HTML and JPEG files in your destination folder:
• A home page for your gallery named index.htm or index.html depending on the Extension options. Open this file in any Web browser to preview your gallery.
• JPEG images inside an images subfolder.
• HTML pages inside a pages subfolder.
• JPEG thumbnail images inside a thumbnails subfolder.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.