Audio annotation in image
Audio annotation in image lan
1. Press and hold the left mouse button on the Notes Tool 9, on the toolbox until a list of tools appears.
2. Click the Audio Annotation Tool on the toolbox.
TIP In order to complete these steps, you need a sound card and microphone installed on your computer.
3. Click the Annotation color box on the options bar, then click anywhere in the word "Hawaiian".
4. Click OK. Compare your options bar to Figure 7.
5. Click in the upper-left corner of the image.
6. Click Start in the Audio Annotation dialog box.
7. Record the following message: "This project is on a tight budget. Please streamline anywhere possible."
8. Click Stop in the Audio Annotation dialog box.
9. Double-click the audio icon to hear the message you just recorded.
10. Save your work, then compare your image to Figure 8.
You used the Audio Annotation Tool to create an embedded sound message. You also changed the color of the audio icon by sampling a color existing in the image.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.