1. Click the Goto Bridge button iJ on the options bar, then click the Folders palette tab 'folders ' (if necessary).
2. Navigate through the hierarchical tree to the drive and folder where your Chapter 1 Data Files are stored.
3. Drag the slider (at the bottom of the Bridge window) a third of the way between the Smallest thumbnail size buttton and the Largest thumbnail size button - .Compare your screen to Figure 8.
4. Double-click the image of a butterfly, file PS 1-2.tif. The butterfly image opens and Adobe Bridge is no longer visible, but still open.
5. Close the Butterfly image in Photoshop.
You used the Folders palette tab in Adobe Bridge to locate and open a file. This feature makes it easy to see which file you want to use.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.