1. Click the Goto Bridge button iJ on the options bar, then click the Folders palette tab 'folders ' (if necessary).
2. Navigate through the hierarchical tree to the drive and folder where your Chapter 1 Data Files are stored.
3. Drag the slider (at the bottom of the Bridge window) a third of the way between the Smallest thumbnail size buttton and the Largest thumbnail size button - .Compare your screen to Figure 8.
4. Double-click the image of a butterfly, file PS 1-2.tif. The butterfly image opens and Adobe Bridge is no longer visible, but still open.
5. Close the Butterfly image in Photoshop.
You used the Folders palette tab in Adobe Bridge to locate and open a file. This feature makes it easy to see which file you want to use.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.