1. Learn about type and how it is created.
2. Change spacing and adjust baseline shift.
3. Use the Drop Shadow style.
4. Apply anti-aliasing to type.
5. Modify type with the Bevel and Emboss style.
6. Apply special effects to type using filters.
7. Create text on a path.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.