1. Click the Small Parrot 1 layer on the Layers palette to make it active, then make the layer visible.
2. Click the Indicates layer visibility button on the Large Parrot layer to hide it.
3. Click Image on the menu bar, point to Adjustments, then click Hue/Saturation.
4. Click the Edit list arrow, then click Blues.
5. Drag the Saturation slider to +40. Saturated yellow
6. Click the Edit list arrow, then click Yellows.
7. Drag the Saturation slider to+30.
The image's blues and yellows are intensified.
8. Click OK, then compare your image to Figure 7.
You changed the saturation of two preset color ranges. As you altered the saturation, the richness of the colors became more defined.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.