1. Create a new graphic background called Painting2 that is 600 pixels wide and 400 pixels high.
2. With the □ icon selected, change the options to Times New Roman, Bold Italic, 36 pt.
3. In the lower-right corner of the window, add the text:
Change the color of the text to Blue.
Reposition the text to the top of the graphic.
Use the ^ tool to write your name on the graphic.
Tip: It's where the LU tool is.
7. Use the Replace Color adjustment to change the background color to light blue.
When you're done, the graphic should look like this:
8. Save the graphic as text.gif in the Practice Files folder, and then close it.
Was this article helpful?